Santa Monica Boudoir | Meet Melissa!

First sneak peek coming up for Melissa! She is a photographer in southern California as well and I always get a a bit nervous when shooting other photogs, especially when they are awesome ones, go check out her work HERE. She did awesome and we had a lot of fun at the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica. Can you guess her favorite color?

Thanks for being so patient today, girl! Here is your sneak peek!

hottiepretty in hot pink

Nikon girl!

nikon girl

sexy!

1. Lynda Coulson said . . .

Gorgeous job as always. You both rocked it! Stunning.

Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:09 am | Permalink
  2. Laurie Sachs said . . .

Hot stuff!!!!!! You look gorgeous Melissa! Fab job Desiree!

Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:15 am | Permalink
  3. Melissa said . . .

Pretty much I don’t even know what to say. You make me feel incredible, Des, and I don’t know how you did it. Talk about a major self esteem booster. Wow. <3 I can’t thank you enough.

Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:22 am | Permalink
  4. Marisa said . . .

I think my husband would be jealous if I had such photos with my camera. ;) Love the pink hair, Melissa, and the black nails were perfect! Desiree, just beautiful. The light in the photo with the white space. . . so dreamy.

Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:48 am | Permalink
  5. Ashleigh Wells said . . .

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Great job both of you:)

Posted December 6, 2011 at 3:24 am | Permalink
  6. Amy said . . .

I already know that your work is amazing, Desiree. To see it done on someone I actually know takes it to a whole new level. Absolutely breathtaking!!! Melissa you look AMAZING!!!

Posted December 6, 2011 at 7:19 am | Permalink
  7. Sarah Mansur said . . .

You are freaking gorgeous, Melissa!!!!! Amazing work Des! Love that hotel room!

Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:02 am | Permalink
  8. Therese Marie said . . .

STUNNING!! you are both amazing.. great ♥

Posted December 6, 2011 at 11:58 am | Permalink
  9. Melissa McClure said . . .

Gorgeous photos Des! And Melissa you look fantastic! Love the pencil skirt and pink hair!! xo

Posted December 6, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Permalink
  10. Chris Palomo said . . .

Best Christmas gift ever! She’s so hot! Thanks Desiree!

Posted December 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink
  11. Joni Schrantz said . . .

Love the colors in these shots! Great job!

Posted February 13, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Permalink