Boudoir Sneak Peek | San Antonio Boudoir

I got home from TX last night and my plane didn’t get a hole in it (I was freaking out a bit about that!) AND I didn’t come home sick this time! YAY! Maybe the Vit D I started taking is helping me. TX was a lot of fun. The weather was great and I ate all kinds of yummy food all weekend.  If you are ever in Austin, you have to try a Brush Fire taco from Torchy’s with the Diablo sauce. I think I want to move there just to be close to those tacos. Haha!

Okay, sneak peek time! Weee! I had so much fun, girl! You did awesome!

1. Tracey said . . .

Ooooh! Lovely! That’s some va va voom lingerie too! :)

Posted April 6, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Permalink
  2. Alicia Matthews said . . .

Wow! Beautiful!!!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Permalink
  3. Tara McGlinchey said . . .

Gorgeous work! What a beautiful subject too.

Posted April 6, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Permalink
  4. Sari said . . .

Absolutely gorgeous!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Permalink
  5. Kristin Rachelle said . . .

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Permalink
  6. Amii said . . .

Des, you are simply one talented photographer! Love these! The light is gorgeous and so is the lucky lady that had you shoot her boudoir!!!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Permalink
  7. Kelly Mendoza said . . .

So gorgeous! Love the location too!!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Permalink
  8. Crystal said . . .

Very nice!

Posted April 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Permalink
  9. Keri said . . .

Hi Des.
    Amazing photos, as always. Have missed a few weeks of posts so fun to see new faces here. You rock continuously and I am AMAZED at your talent.
    First and foremost, I already loved you to death but now I extra love you: Fistula Foundation is close to my heart since seeing it on Oprah. You rock that you are aware of it and I am assuming making a difference there for women who suffer. Just donated in honor of my sis in law who is Ethiopian. I dream about visiting home with her and meeting a woman I “helped” thru donating.
    So my sis in law lives in Portland, where I just saw on your schedule that you will be when I am there visiting them. (you dont do the NYC thing, do you? Not that I blame you…I am one hour north of there..) I am thinking that it is time I “walk the walk” and quit admiring these photos and jump in with 2 feet. I know the retainer fee and the minimum package fee is $450, but I couldnt find the rest of the info. I would love a package price list along with info on the rest of the session fee. I would NOT just not show up on you in Portland (so sorry that is so common!) but can totally understand women freakin out about spending that much on themselves….
    Lastly, thought this would make you laugh. My hubbie’s comments last nite, after looking at a photo in our bathroom of the 2 of us on our honeymoon on the beach. (where I was 25 pounds lighter and HOT! :) He said, “Man, you know what I should have done? Taken naked photos of you on our honeymoon cause you sure wouldn’t let me do it now!” (he is right. but doesn’t know I am thinking…”But I would let DES do it!!…) Then I came HERE Tonite to read your Portland date. I fly out the next day June 26. Is it DEStiny?? :):)
    Thanks for your info
    Keri Bryant
    keriplus5@yahoo.com

Posted April 7, 2011 at 1:07 am | Permalink
  10. Keri said . . .

uhhhh…found your pricing. That thing called a website that has “pricing” listed. Brilliant!!! Ok, I can DO this!! I am worth that kinda dough. (I am also the one who dreams of taking photos as brilliant as yours someday and am staring with my besties in a Chicago penthouse in July celebrating our 40ths. YAY! See you in June. I am sending this link to my Portland bestie to see if I can get her to do this with me.

Posted April 7, 2011 at 1:10 am | Permalink