stepping out of the boudoir box for a day!

Most of you probably already know the fabulous Kristin of Kristin Rachelle Photography, she is an AMAZING newborn, kid, and family photographer in San Diego (and an awesome friend, I love her!)  This past weekend we headed down to SeaPort Village in San Diego to take some fun shots of her family.  I was extra scared because I am not a family photographer and because she is AWESOME at it BUT she’s a great friend and I know she wouldn’t judge me either way. LOL! I shoot LOTS of photographers and it always adds a little extra pressure but most of them are half naked when I shoot them and I can joke about vodka. Ha! Add some kids in and you can’t do that, you have to switch from the vodka jokes to joking about farts.  I still maintain that I do not do THAT (husband, if you out me I will kill you!) so it’s definitely a different spot to be in.  I had a ton of fun with Kristin and her family, thanks for dressing up so cute and playing “guinea pig” for me, guys! Smoooooch!!!  If anyone is in search of a newborn, family, or kiddo photographer definitely give Kristin a call, she is awesome!

and lots of couple ones of course…HAHA

1. Tiffany Odom said . . .

What adorable photos of an adorable family!! I think you have mad skillz for the family just like you do of the boudoir. Love the B&W and the one of them all on the carousel!! And Kristin could not be ANY cuter :)

Posted October 26, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Permalink
  2. Kristy said . . .

Love these! Kristin is such a doll! The couple shots are especially fun since most people don’t have those:)

Posted October 26, 2010 at 9:27 pm | Permalink
  3. Kelly Mendoza said . . .

You are awesome Des! These are so much fun!!!

Posted October 26, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Permalink
  4. Jenny Earnest said . . .

I LOVE mom and dad’s styling! You rocked these photos D!

Posted October 26, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Permalink
  5. Dorothy Snyder said . . .

Awesome as usual Des!

Posted October 26, 2010 at 10:51 pm | Permalink
  6. Amber said . . .

These are fabulous! I love the coloring and emotions!

Posted October 27, 2010 at 2:12 am | Permalink
  7. Kristin said . . .

AWWWW!!!!!!!!! I didn’t know you posted these, thank you so much! You are amazing and these photos are also so amazing and so special to me. You are awesome at everything you do and I’m so thankful you are such a good friend to me! Smoooooooooooooch!

Posted October 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Permalink
  8. brianne brose said . . .

AMAZING!!! I love them all…you did an awesome job! Kristin and the family are gorgeous, as always!

Posted October 27, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Permalink
  9. ashley mcnamara said . . .

you did an amazing job! Love Kristin, love you!

Posted October 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Permalink
  10. Rezika Zurch said . . .

oh Desiree these are beautiful! kristin is so beautiful as is her family!

Posted October 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Permalink
  11. Corey Sewell said . . .

What a beautiful and fun family! I love each and every one of these. You captured them perfectly!

Posted October 28, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Permalink
  12. Sarah Phillips said . . .

These are fun, beautiful and so real! Amazing job Des and beautiful family Kristin!

Posted October 29, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Permalink
  13. monica said . . .

These are just ridiculously CUTE!!!! Des, you have CRAZY skills!! Kristin, you have a gorgeous family! xoxoxo

Posted October 29, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Permalink
  14. Megan said . . .

Des, these are amazing and gorgeous and wonderful!! Kristin, your family is just too cute, I love the styling you did! Fabulous job, Des, love!

Posted October 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Permalink
  15. Kendra Okolita said . . .

WOW! These are BEYOND amazing. Beautiful photos and such a beautiful family. I can feel the love…

Posted October 29, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Permalink
  16. Ashley Spaulding said . . .

These are incredible, Desiree! You’d never know from looking at them that family photography is not your specialty. They’re gorgeous…and so is your family, Kristin!! I love the carousel shots!

Posted October 29, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Permalink
  17. Lynne said . . .

I couldn’t possibly love these more!! Absolutely beautiful, Des!! Kristin-you are gorgeous and so is your family <3 AMAZING!!!!

Posted October 29, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Permalink
  18. Lisa Harrison said . . .

Des, you do beautiful work. I love all of these. You captured so.much.LOVE <3

Posted October 29, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Permalink
  19. Kristin said . . .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I want to share them so bad on my facebook and blog. Must.hold.off.for.Christmas.cards. (right?!) I can’t stop coming back and looking at these!

Posted October 30, 2010 at 12:51 am | Permalink
  20. Meg Sexton said . . .

So gorgeous!

Posted October 30, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Permalink
  21. Julia said . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!! I LOVE these! Desiree, amazing job…Kristin, amazing family (and yowza, you look incredible!). Just fabulous.

Posted October 30, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink
  22. April Nienhuis said . . .

I just had to stop by to say again that I LOVE these. You have a beautiful family Kristin.

Posted October 30, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Permalink
  23. Keri said . . .

dez
    AMAZING family shoot and WHAAAAAT? you are going to Scottsdale? SO jealous for one, and 2…a few besties are there and are getting an email with this link RIGHT now. Crossing my fingers that they have enough (what is the female equivlent of “balls”??) wildside-ed-ness to have you shoot them.
    Your work just makes me swoon.

Posted October 30, 2010 at 11:26 pm | Permalink
  24. Jes Gwozdz said . . .

Great work, Des! Kristin and the family look fabulous. :)

Posted October 31, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Permalink
  25. Julie said . . .

These are fantastic! What a fun and stylish looking group! I LOVE these!

Posted November 2, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Permalink
  26. Ella Walker said . . .

FANTASTIC family session! love it! excellent job, desiree! i’m a regular blogstalker but rarely comment.

Posted November 3, 2010 at 10:15 am | Permalink
  27. Jana Kunz said . . .

Fun! I love this session!!

Posted November 3, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Permalink
  28. Kristin said . . .

Hee hee just stopping by again to look. . .I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you!

Posted November 11, 2010 at 1:34 am | Permalink