9.25.10 Jessica and Stephen | San Juan Capistrano Wedding Photographer

Where do I even begin? Stephen and Jessica, thank you so much for choosing me.  You guys are AWESOME.  You are some of the most considerate people I have ever met!  I had a great time photographing your wedding.  I know you guys will have a fabulous life together! Have a blast on your honeymoon and enjoy your sneak peek!

Stephen and Jessica’s gorgeous wedding was at The Forster Mansion in San Juan Capistrano. Flowers (arent they awesome?!) were done by Flower Company of San Clemente.  Hair and makeup done by Beauty and the Beach (Heather and Mariah.)

Also wanted to give a huge thank you to my friend Kelly Mendoza of True Bliss Photo who second shot with me.  Thank you, Kelly!

1. Christie said . . .

You are amazing, Des! These are gorgoeus, and the couple look like a complete blast! I ADORE her dress! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 2:08 am | Permalink
  2. Kelly Mendoza said . . .

You freaking rock! I am in love with these images!!!!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 2:10 am | Permalink
  3. Tia Pavelak said . . .

Stunning!! You ROCK, as always!! Love the one of the guys toasting, and the bride and groom through the window!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 2:37 am | Permalink
  4. Sophie said . . .

These are fabulous - you rocked this wedding! Congrats to the newlyweds - what a beautiful wedding!!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 2:43 am | Permalink
  5. Megan said . . .

Des, these are amaaazing, SO gorgeous. What a beautiful wedding, and you totally rocked the photos, they’re going to love them!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 7:27 am | Permalink
  6. Mary Beth said . . .

stunning! (as I have come to expect from you) I wish I could put into words how talented I think you are Des!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 9:06 am | Permalink
  7. Renae said . . .

Fabulous Des! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the guys & beers what a great idea!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 11:42 am | Permalink
  8. Kristin said . . .

Des you rock my world!!!!!!!!!!! What amazing pictures for a gorgeous couple. These are absolutely gorgeous!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Permalink
  9. Absolutely wonderful! What beautiful, in love people to take pictures of and what stunning work you did for them!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Permalink
  10. Lisa said . . .

Gorgeous, stunning and spectacular Des - you really captured their day perfectly!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Permalink
  11. Tara McGlinchey said . . .

Beautiful work Desiree. I am sure they are thrilled with these.

Posted September 27, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Permalink
  12. monica said . . .

These are gorgeous. I love the shot of them kissing inside the window…perfection. The shot of them all holding out the beers..too cool and the gown in the bathroom, sigh…you are AWESOME!!!!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Permalink
  13. rebecca said . . .

Des you did an amazing job as usual, loved all the flowers they chose and the pic.. cheers, I love how the lights behind them looked that way…

Posted September 27, 2010 at 8:42 pm | Permalink
  14. dsr said . . .

These are some awesome wedding photos! Bride and groom will be VERY happy!

Posted September 27, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Permalink
  15. tina stinson said . . .

You totally outdid yourself! Beautiful stuff!!!! I love them and I am sure they will too! :)

Posted September 28, 2010 at 8:16 am | Permalink
  16. Lina said . . .

Those are divine, such great captures. And connection between them is so raw - love it! Beautiful work, I feel like I was at the wedding just by looking at pictures. Beautiful!

Posted September 28, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Permalink
  17. Lisa Burston said . . .

Awesome work Desiree! Love them! I love too many to pick a favourite!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 1:29 am | Permalink
  18. Stacie said . . .

These are so wonderful. You are such an incredible wedding photographer. I think you should figure out how to market yourself worldwide because your work is just of that caliber.

Posted September 29, 2010 at 9:30 am | Permalink
  19. ally said . . .

Amazing wedding! So beautiful and so full of life ~ what wonderful moments they have to remember by your gorgeous work!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 10:42 am | Permalink
  20. Megan Drane said . . .

Wow, these are gorgeous! I love the style and interesting angles and shots while still being perfectly lit and composed. Wonderful work!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 11:27 am | Permalink
  21. Jaidean said . . .

Gorgeous couple and wedding! Looks like such a beautiful wedding!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Permalink
  22. Lila said . . .

Um, wow. Just wow. This bride and groom has to feel like they’re the luckiest couple ever for having you as their photographer!!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Permalink
  23. Ramsey said . . .

You should do more weddings because these are gorgeous. Seriously stunning work.

Posted September 29, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Permalink
  24. susie L said . . .

Awesome job Des - you captured some wonderful moments. I can’t even pick a favorite there are so many! Love the variety and attention to all the little details!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Permalink
  25. Mandy said . . .

Stunning photos, Des! I love love love love the one of her dress in the bathroom :)

Posted September 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Permalink
  26. Angela said . . .

GORGEOUS images, you captured the details so perfectly and it looks like everyone had fun!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Permalink
  27. Vickie said . . .

These are all gorgeous, but that dress shot is the most awesome dress shot I have ever seen. Gorgeous work!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Permalink
  28. Liz said . . .

What a beautiful wedding! You totally captured the beauty of this couple! Lovely!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Permalink
  29. Clarice said . . .

Beautiful wedding and what wonderful captures!

Posted September 29, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Permalink
  30. Jen said . . .

Amazing photos! Looks like it was an amazing wedding.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:29 am | Permalink
  31. Amanda said . . .

Your weddings are always so amazing. You truly bless people with your work…they must be beside themselves.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:32 am | Permalink
  32. Corine Tran said . . .

stunning images, everything is perfection. Love looking at your blog!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:45 am | Permalink
  33. Corey Sewell said . . .

These are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the shot of them kissing with her veil blowing in the breeze and the ring shot on the piano keys - perfection!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Permalink
  34. Tiffany Bender said . . .

Wow wow and wow. Your perspective just rocks!!! Lucky bride and groom!!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Permalink
  35. Katherine said . . .

Absolutely gorgeous! I can feel the love through your photos. They will treasure these always!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Permalink
  36. Julie said . . .

Okay…WOW! What a beautiful wedding! And these images are perfection - I am sure they will LOVE them! (I especially love the funky glasses LOL!)

Posted September 30, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Permalink
  37. rebekah said . . .

breath-taking. these could be a movie.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Permalink
  38. mollie said . . .

just stunning. simply beautiful. my fav is the ‘through the window’ shot of them kissing!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Permalink
  39. Tori Piercy said . . .

OK first things first- I totally want to take a bath in that fabulous bathroom!

Des, these are fantastic! You captured their day so well- I can only imagine how thrilled they are with these. Gorgeous!

Posted October 1, 2010 at 12:08 am | Permalink
  40. amy said . . .

Stunning work. The bride and groom are just beautiful.

Posted October 1, 2010 at 1:48 am | Permalink
  41. Jennifer said . . .

These pictures are amazing!!! I LOVE her flowers and the whole feel of their venue. What a stylish wedding!

Posted October 4, 2010 at 10:31 am | Permalink
  42. Krysia said . . .

Goodness, Desiree. These are just SOOOO soft and pretty. I don’t think I have seen prettier wedding images. GORGEOUS work.

Posted October 4, 2010 at 11:28 am | Permalink
  43. Rhonda said . . .

awesome work as always .. really love these images!

Posted October 5, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Permalink
  44. Jana Kunz said . . .

Wowsers, you do beautiful wedding photography!

Posted October 15, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Permalink
  45. TONS of great detail shots! Nice work Desiree!

Posted October 19, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Permalink