Sneak peek: San Diego engagement, Rick and Wendy

You guys are so much fun!  I’m excited for your wedding in March! Enjoy your sneak peek!

1. Christopher said . . .

Those first two are just fantastic. Love the color!

Posted February 5, 2009 at 1:43 pm | Permalink
  2. courtney said . . .

These are beautiful!!! can’t wait to see the rest :)

Posted February 5, 2009 at 3:25 pm | Permalink
  3. Amanda said . . .

These are amazing too. Beautiful. I adore the one with the trolley in the background.

Posted February 5, 2009 at 5:44 pm | Permalink
  4. Terri Young said . . .

I totally freakin’ adore your studio. That couch rocks! And this couple is just too stinkin’ cute. Looooooove that smooch with the trolley. Did you plan for the trolley and have to wait for it to got by?

Posted February 5, 2009 at 9:19 pm | Permalink
  5. Wendy W said . . .

Oh WOW these look so Amazing !!!Your the best! Thankyou!!!!!!!

Posted February 5, 2009 at 9:38 pm | Permalink
  6. Tess Gilliam said . . .

Ricky and Wendy are so cute it should be illegal. Great job from a proud aunt.

Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:01 pm | Permalink
  7. Beth said . . .

LOVE #3 - such perfection! What a fun couple. Cant wait to see the wedding pics!

Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:40 pm | Permalink
  8. Jana Kunz said . . .

Aww, they are so cute. :) I love the retro look in the last one.

Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:55 pm | Permalink
  9. Jessica Lake said . . .

Desiree! I just love these! Your work never ceases to amaze me. Gorgeous couple too!

Posted February 6, 2009 at 12:42 am | Permalink
  10. Cophia said . . .

I’m impressed! Cant wait to see more!

Posted February 6, 2009 at 12:45 am | Permalink
  11. Pauli said . . .

At first the cable car was my favorite but now i think it has to be the black and white in the street!!!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! Love you two also!! Good job Desiree!!

Posted February 6, 2009 at 4:18 pm | Permalink
  12. Suzan Rodgers said . . .

The black and white looks like it came right out of a movie. What an awesome couple. Congratulations!!

Posted February 6, 2009 at 5:18 pm | Permalink
  13. Becca said . . .

Love these! Your work is always gorgeous and what a cute couple! She looks like a young Bette Midler :)

Posted February 6, 2009 at 6:23 pm | Permalink
  14. julie carrion said . . .

These are AMAZING!!! All I have to say is WOW!!!

Posted February 6, 2009 at 9:14 pm | Permalink
  15. Miranda said . . .

These are all fantastic I bet they are just thrilled with them. Love the vibe they all have, you did great.

Posted February 6, 2009 at 10:17 pm | Permalink
  16. Jen M said . . .

Wow, these two could not be more classically beautiful and I love their style! These shots could have been taken 50-60 years ago…..gorgeous!!! They are so lucky to have found you!

Posted February 7, 2009 at 7:22 am | Permalink
  17. Christie Adams said . . .

What a fun couple and such cool and gorgeous images!!!

Posted February 7, 2009 at 1:25 pm | Permalink
  18. Milam and Nancy said . . .

The black and white is classic. Loved them all. Congratulations!!!!

Posted February 7, 2009 at 10:20 pm | Permalink
  19. Kelly said . . .

I saw these on your Flickr Desiree. They are absolutely beautiful. What a gorgeous couple and an awesome shoot. Congrats!

Posted February 7, 2009 at 10:29 pm | Permalink
  20. monyeen said . . .

O MY those are great. Wish I lived closer, I wanna second shoot with you.

Posted February 8, 2009 at 2:12 am | Permalink
  21. TaraMc said . . .

Love these! What a great looking couple. The night captures have such a classic feel to them. Beautiful work!

Posted February 8, 2009 at 12:28 pm | Permalink
  22. daniel said . . .

wow thats cool. they have a very 50’s look.

Posted February 9, 2009 at 12:13 am | Permalink
  23. Julie Cruz said . . .

I loooooooooove these Des!!!

Posted February 9, 2009 at 4:57 am | Permalink
  24. ruby said . . .

I love the vintagey 1940’s kinda feel to them! Your work is continously inspiring Des!

Posted February 10, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Permalink
  25. jennifer said . . .

these are so grogeous I especially love the last three, love the vintage style to these!

Posted February 13, 2009 at 7:05 pm | Permalink
  26. dsr said . . .

Wow! Magazine pictures for sure! The first and the last should win prizes. Seriously.

Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Permalink
  27. Jennifer said . . .

These pictures are absolutely perfect in every way! Beautiful!

Posted February 16, 2009 at 12:10 am | Permalink
  28. Barbara "Chris" said . . .

I picture these photos on the walls of their first and every house they ever live in. They can build a room and a life around this beautiful art work.

Posted February 22, 2009 at 5:36 am | Permalink
  29. Audrey said . . .

Great shots!!

Posted February 23, 2009 at 5:00 pm | Permalink
  30. Jane Photo said . . .

I had sooo much fun looking at these photos! It’s just the coolest thing when you get a couple who wants to play…and you photographed them beautifully. Great job. If I were them, I would blow some of these up huge for my house.

Posted March 2, 2009 at 7:34 pm | Permalink
  31. Jen Stocks said . . .

These are so perfect. Love the old world feel to them, and what a gorgeous couple.

Posted March 4, 2009 at 5:16 pm | Permalink