San Diego Boudoir: Sneak Peek: The Beautiful *K*

*K* I really enjoyed meeting you! I’m so excited you get to see your hubby soon.  He will LOVE the surprise album! Enjoy your sneak peek!

1. Cophia said . . .

beautiful! Great Job Desiree!

Posted February 13, 2009 at 6:27 pm | Permalink
  2. jennifer said . . .

oh wow these are absolutely gorgeous I love love love #3

Posted February 13, 2009 at 7:04 pm | Permalink
  3. Lisa Kryschuk said . . .

Oh I love these!!! Very nicely done, she is beautiful! I LOVE them all, esp. that second one! Love your stuff Desiree!

Posted February 13, 2009 at 7:16 pm | Permalink
  4. Christopher said . . .

That first shot is killer. I love how shot it is with her face right there looking at you. You can feel her look.

Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:04 pm | Permalink
  5. Melissa Koehler said . . .

WOW!! These are all gorgeous, but that first one is SMOKIN!!

Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:11 pm | Permalink
  6. beth said . . .

Wow your boudoir work is amazing! I love your perspective and variety. I’m lovin her choice of outfits too!

Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:32 pm | Permalink
  7. Miranda said . . .

Ooh la la! Veery nice!!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:03 am | Permalink
  8. Ellen said . . .

Woo hoo! She’s gorgeous - love the high-heels shot! ;)

Posted February 14, 2009 at 1:33 am | Permalink
  9. Becky Earl said . . .

Girl! Your work just ROCKS!!! Love all of these!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 2:46 am | Permalink
  10. Misty said . . .

WOW! Her hubby will LOVE these! You did a fantastic job on these!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:09 pm | Permalink
  11. Sarah said . . .

Hot Mama!!! I bet her hubby is speachless! Desiree, can I come to you for boudoir pics??? You’re magical!!!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:12 pm | Permalink
  12. Lois Hartman said . . .

Desiree, your work is phenominal! You really captured Kim’s smoldering personality. I know you did an awesome shoot because I’m her Mom and I know my daughter — she looks great! Boy is Brian gonna love these!!!! Thank you, Desiree. They are really a great couple and will enjoy these together!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 1:19 pm | Permalink
  13. Kristin Rachelle said . . .

These are gorgeous!!!!!! What a beautiful model. Love the lashes pic! You rock these soooooooo much!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 4:53 pm | Permalink
  14. Megan Parker said . . .

You did AMAZING. That green couch is awesome!

Posted February 14, 2009 at 10:23 pm | Permalink
  15. amber said . . .

Des these are FANTASTIC! That first one is my favorite, absolutely perfect and I love the colors.

Posted February 14, 2009 at 11:05 pm | Permalink
  16. TaraMc said . . .

Wow, these are gorgeous. She is a beautiful woman and you captured her so well. Excellent job!

Posted February 15, 2009 at 12:28 am | Permalink
  17. Carley Mac said . . .

whoa! she’s GORGEOUS! the 6th photo is incredible…theyre all great :)

Posted February 15, 2009 at 6:53 am | Permalink
  18. Krysia said . . .

WOW WOW WOW! I would have to have that first one printed huge. It’s gorgeous. LOVE these!!!!

Posted February 15, 2009 at 3:29 pm | Permalink
  19. monyeen said . . .

that image of her adjusting her shoe………. i just LOVE!

Posted February 16, 2009 at 10:54 pm | Permalink
  20. Jen Stocks said . . .

Gosh - stunning. Love the eyeslashes shot the best.

Posted March 4, 2009 at 5:15 pm | Permalink