I have the best friends!!!!! THANK YOU!

Okay, so let me update you all with what has been going on the past few weeks.  ;)  I got a studio.  It’s in downtown San Diego, near gas lamp district.  We are working on it and putting in new floors and it should be ready soon.  I’ll take pics and post them as soon as its finished.  We are aiming to open January 5th.

To make a boudoir session appointment (sessions are by appt only), give me a call or shoot me an email.  All boudoir sessions that take place before Jan 31st get the “grand opening” special of 10% off AND are guaranteed delivery by February 12th. Want to see some samples?  Drop me an email.  Another note, these sessions are private.  If you see pics online, it means the client allowed me to do so.  You wont be popping up on the internet unless you want to be.  ;)

Now for the friends part.  Let me give a public THANK YOU shoutout to Treva, Dalia, Jennifer, Laura, Natalie, Holly, Tara, Merna, Doreen, Lindsey, Bethanie, Heather, Deanna, Sarah, Kristie C., Amy, Elise, Brandi, Michaela, and Melanie.  They are all photographers too and got me a big gift certificate to Home Depot (PERFECT for fixing up the studio) and also the cutest tree!  The tree is going front and center in my studio and I will think of them all every time I see it.  Thank you sooooooo much, girls! I have really really great friends!!!  I linked their names, they are from all over the country (and even Nova Scotia and Alberta!)

I’ve also had many offers from local photogs, offering to help paint or even babysit!  THANK YOU ALL for being so excited for me!  What a great community when even your “competitors” are cheering you on.  You all rock tremendously!

Mom and Dad, I love the chaise!  It will go PERFECTLY! Thank you!!

1. Cophia said . . .

How awesome Desiree! I’m so happy for you!

Posted December 25, 2008 at 2:38 am | Permalink
  2. Michaela said . . .

Congrats again, Des! Your work is absolutely beautifil, and I have no doubt that your studio will be a huge success!

Posted December 25, 2008 at 7:20 am | Permalink
  3. jen harris said . . .

I am so freakin’ excited for you!!! What an amazing thing! Lots of love and luck in this new adventure! xoxoxox

Posted December 25, 2008 at 8:30 pm | Permalink
  4. Heather Leggett said . . .

You’re so very welcome Des!! I’m so excited for you!! I can’t wait to see what you do with the place, it’s going to be amazing!! XOXOXO

Posted December 25, 2008 at 9:47 pm | Permalink
  5. Treva said . . .

Desi, this new studio of yours is going to be so awesome!!!! I’m soooooooo happy for you!
    I want to see the chaise! Does it match the fabulous funky couch? I wanna come over!

Posted December 25, 2008 at 11:23 pm | Permalink
  6. Melissa Koehler said . . .

OMG!! You got a studio!!? That is so wonderful and it’s right near me!!! NOW you have no excuse not to see me!
    xoxo

Posted December 26, 2008 at 1:21 am | Permalink
  7. Julie Cruz said . . .

That’s AWESOME Desiree!! My husband works downtown now, so I may have to stop by one day and say hi :) CONGRATS!!!!!! :D

Posted December 26, 2008 at 2:20 am | Permalink
  8. Courtney said . . .

I cannot wait to come see you! I am here for ya friend! XOXO

Posted December 26, 2008 at 1:35 pm | Permalink
  9. beckie grainger said . . .

Hey Desiree, that’s so awesome!!! Congrats and I can’t wait to see it!

Posted December 26, 2008 at 5:46 pm | Permalink
  10. Tia Pavelak said . . .

I am sooo happy to hear such exciting news!!! This is so awesome for you, now you will ROCK even harder then before, if that’s possible!! :) If you need anything please let me know!! xoxo!~

Posted December 27, 2008 at 2:37 am | Permalink
  11. Deanna said . . .

Des..you rock…Im so proud of you…you deserve this in so many ways… I cant wait to see the finished product!!!!!! happy holidays!

Posted December 28, 2008 at 2:01 am | Permalink
  12. Cheryl said . . .

Hey Des…congrats..I missed out on the SK’s gift I was out of town….but I am thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck with your new studio! You rock girlfriend

Posted December 28, 2008 at 1:49 pm | Permalink
  13. Jennifer~Anna'smommy said . . .

Congrats again Des. Cant wait to see the pictures!! You rock!! Wish I could book you!! We are too far away,(Denver). Maybe we can head out that way some day!! :)

Posted December 29, 2008 at 12:31 am | Permalink
  14. Shannon Velloza said . . .

Congrats Desiree! You totally deserve it! I can’t wait to see the finished studio! I may just drive the 4 hours just to see it in person:)

Posted December 29, 2008 at 2:04 pm | Permalink
  15. Amy said . . .

So sweet to list us all on your blog. You deserve every penny of that certificate and every penny that people will be lining up to pay you for your talent! Congrats again!

Posted December 29, 2008 at 8:48 pm | Permalink
  16. tonia said . . .

Congrats! That is such a huge thing. Best of Luck! I am so excited for you.

Posted December 30, 2008 at 2:30 pm | Permalink
  17. Tory said . . .

SOOO excited for you!! Can’t wait to see pics!!

Posted December 31, 2008 at 2:07 pm | Permalink
  18. Mary Marantz said . . .

that’s an awesome gift!

Posted January 3, 2009 at 9:41 pm | Permalink
  19. Melanie Reyes said . . .

So excited for this huge leap you’ve taken!!!! You have amazing talent and will go far, my friend!!!
    All the best in 2009!

Posted January 4, 2009 at 8:06 am | Permalink
  20. dalia said . . .

I can’t wait to see the after pics. You rock my friend!!!

Posted January 5, 2009 at 8:50 am | Permalink
  21. ruby said . . .

Holy cow!
    I had no idea! That’s what i get for slacking on the blogging!

congratulations sweetheart, I’m so thrilled to pieces for you!!!! And very proud, to say the least!
    Can’t wait to see more pics! xo

Posted January 20, 2009 at 2:34 pm | Permalink