Sneak peek: Vinny!

Vinny is the youngest child of my friend, Konny.  We met when we were pregnant with our girls and get this, we had them the same day, both home waterbirths, both right around 7:45 am! So funny! Vinny is so handsome!  They were in town visiting this weekend so we met up at the park and did some pics of the little guy! I had fun seeing you, Konny!  Here is your sneak peek!

had to throw a vintage one in too.  ;) Telling his mama a story!

It was awesome seeing ya, girl! I’ll get the rest finished soon.  ;)

1. Stephanie said . . .

Wow, LOVE the interactions you captured here, so sweet! My favs are 2, 3, 7, and 10! I’m sure your friend will be thrilled!

Posted October 26, 2008 at 8:42 pm | Permalink
  2. Angela Crutcher said . . .

What an adorable little man! Love the interaction you captured. You can see how much mom adores him!

Posted October 26, 2008 at 9:43 pm | Permalink
  3. So cute. I really like the one of the little guy in the foreground and mom oof in the background. On a side note, I had both my kiddos at home! I had a tub both times, but, because of position of baby, slowing of labor, etc…I did not deliver in the water, but totally wanted to! It’s always fun to meet other home-birthers!

Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:09 pm | Permalink
  4. Jan Scott said . . .

He is SUCH a cutie! I love them all, and I LOVE the name Vinnie!

Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:26 pm | Permalink
  5. tonia said . . .

These are great! Is this the same Konny that was on your myspace that has like 6 lil kiddos? Such a lovely woman and an adorable kid.

Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:35 pm | Permalink
  6. Nicole Ramsay said . . .

How adorable!!! These rock. My fave is the vintage one. I can just imagine him telling the story. Beautiful work as always.

Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:34 am | Permalink
  7. DSR said . . .

Beautiful photos as always! So many really shots to choose from! Well done!

Posted October 27, 2008 at 1:27 am | Permalink
  8. Jeni said . . .

so awesome Des! I love the interaction between mommy and son, and the one show on one shoe off shot!

Posted October 27, 2008 at 3:52 pm | Permalink
  9. Jana Kunz said . . .

He is adorable! Beautiful images. :)

Posted October 27, 2008 at 7:04 pm | Permalink
  10. Pavlina Ortiz said . . .

These are great!! What a cute little boy. You did great job with the full sun!

Posted October 27, 2008 at 9:41 pm | Permalink
  11. --cherry. said . . .

WOW!! these are beautiful!! LOVE the vintage one — you’ve captured some great moments for them!!

Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:29 pm | Permalink
  12. ruby said . . .

Love your work Desiree.

Your processing is vibrant and your BW are right on. Loving the vintage one too.

Beautiful mother and child. That first one is my fav!

Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:29 am | Permalink
  13. the eating of the toes made me smile big!! love that shot!! happy halloween!

Posted October 31, 2008 at 1:52 pm | Permalink
  14. Beth said . . .

What a cutie pie!! LOVE the moment captured in the last one :o)

Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:26 am | Permalink
  15. Asther said . . .

He’s such a cutie & lucky to have such a beautiful mommy too. Thanx for sharing. :)

Posted January 1, 2009 at 8:03 am | Permalink