Sneak peek: hot mama Linda!

Linda, Carlos, and Marcus, it was sooo awesome to meet you guys!  I had a ton of fun doing your pics!  What a gorgeous family! I’m so excited for you guys to welcome your new baby to the world!  I think its so awesome that its a surprise too!  Cant wait to here the “it’s a ………..” announcement!

Enjoy your sneak peek!

1. Jen said . . .

These are awesome. I love the one looking down at her feet!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 7:59 am | Permalink
  2. Kim Griffith said . . .

Very nice job! They will love these!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:01 am | Permalink
  3. Jennifer said . . .

I like both shots that are looking down on the belly and those last two really show off her beautiful form - well done!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 12:58 pm | Permalink
  4. Melissa M said . . .

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! These are fabulous!!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 2:47 pm | Permalink
  5. Justine Miller said . . .

Cute session, Love the beach setting

Posted September 22, 2008 at 5:07 pm | Permalink
  6. Shonda Feddema said . . .

Oohh - nice work! LOVE the reflection one of the three of them - beautiful!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 5:45 pm | Permalink
  7. Amber said . . .

Wow, these are amazing! She is gorgeous and has the most perfect belly. The locations and compositions of these shots are perfect.

Posted September 22, 2008 at 8:20 pm | Permalink
  8. Olga said . . .

These are wonderful! I especially love the one with the dirty hand on her belly - so realistic! And the last two are gorgeous! Beautiful family and beautiful work!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 9:43 pm | Permalink
  9. Courtney Miller said . . .

Dang, lady! You just keep getting better and better! What a beautiful family and a fabulous session. Can’t wait to see that punkin’ baby!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 9:44 pm | Permalink
  10. Jen Lane said . . .

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous. She is just glowing!
    You always have fantastic perspectives and compositions!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 10:39 pm | Permalink
  11. Heather said . . .

These are all so beautiful! I love them all

Posted September 22, 2008 at 10:42 pm | Permalink
  12. Jeni said . . .

oh these are terrific Des!! I love the family shot with the reflection and the little sandy hands on the belly!

Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:10 pm | Permalink
  13. --cherry. said . . .

hey desiree — these are fantastic!! i love the processing on these images! LOVE the location and the sandy little hands on the belly! TOO cute :)

Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:57 pm | Permalink
  14. Amy said . . .

Des you ROCK!! THese are amazing!!! So creative and beautiful!
    I think my fave is the one with her son’s sandy hand on her belly….

Posted September 23, 2008 at 12:02 am | Permalink
  15. lisajulia said . . .

These are so lovely….you got some beautiful memories and nice variety!
    TFS =)
    Lisa (aka lisajulia)

Posted September 23, 2008 at 8:26 am | Permalink
  16. Amanda said . . .

I love fun maternity shots and every one of these is just awesome!!
    Great work Desiree.

Posted September 23, 2008 at 11:21 am | Permalink
  17. Brandi said . . .

Wow, this whole session is absolutely stunning!! Thank you so much for the inspiration - your work is beautiful and has certainly inspired me to become a better photographer.

Posted September 23, 2008 at 10:07 pm | Permalink
  18. what a beautiful family! beautiful baby bump images desiree!

Posted September 23, 2008 at 10:25 pm | Permalink
  19. Jana Kunz said . . .

These are beautiful. I love that one where you are shooting down on her belly, you can tell how the baby is laying in her tummy. :)

Posted September 23, 2008 at 11:38 pm | Permalink
  20. Stacy said . . .

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!

Posted September 24, 2008 at 7:46 am | Permalink
  21. Courtney said . . .

Des, these are amazing and beautiful. What a beautiful family, and I love your colors here! You are awesome! Can’t wait to see what you come up with for us on Friday! WOOOOT!

Posted September 24, 2008 at 11:49 am | Permalink
  22. Jen Stocks said . . .

Wow - these are awesome. You are such a talent - I’ve been looking at your work a lot lately, and just think you are so fabulous. I would be over the moon with beautiful photographs like these!

Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:45 am | Permalink
  23. Kristin said . . .

Wow, Wow and Wow- she makes pregos look so good. These are amazing images. the relationship and the perspective are very cool.

Posted September 26, 2008 at 7:12 pm | Permalink
  24. Amanda Elkins said . . .

These are gorgeous! Simply stunning Desiree!

Posted September 27, 2008 at 4:10 pm | Permalink
  25. Christen Rush said . . .

These are fun, very unique!! Love the feel of them! :)

Posted September 28, 2008 at 7:31 pm | Permalink
  26. Holli said . . .

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love beach maternity images and these are stunning.

Posted September 29, 2008 at 2:18 am | Permalink
  27. Lana Bell said . . .

lovely lovely lovely! Great processing on these

Posted September 30, 2008 at 7:40 pm | Permalink
  28. TaraMc said . . .

Phenomenal! Love these Des. Beautiful work.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:31 pm | Permalink
  29. Jodie Goodison said . . .

GORGEOUS photography! I LOVE every single one of these shots! :)

Posted September 30, 2008 at 11:01 pm | Permalink
  30. ruby said . . .

once again, you rock sista!
    she is a beauty no doubt.

she needs to have that baby like right now though.

Posted October 10, 2008 at 12:18 pm | Permalink