9.27.08 wedding

I went and second shot with Courtney Allison and it was such a blast to get to take part in Germain and Athena’s big day! What an adorable fun couple!  Had a blast with you, Courtney!

I made them do it. LOL

Toasts

1. Stefanie said . . .

you did an amazing job! these are such wonderful captures!

Posted September 29, 2008 at 8:35 pm | Permalink
  2. Becca said . . .

I love the pics!!!!!! Of course though huh, your awesome and the colors, I love wedding this time of year when you get all those fally type colors!

Posted September 29, 2008 at 8:40 pm | Permalink
  3. merav said . . .

Des - these are wonderful! The couple looks so happy and in love and everything at the wedding and reception looks so perfect!

Posted September 29, 2008 at 9:03 pm | Permalink
  4. Jana Kunz said . . .

Vintage looking, very nice. :)

Posted September 29, 2008 at 10:34 pm | Permalink
  5. Courtney Miller said . . .

OH GOODY!!! A Desiree Wedding!!! These are FABULOUSA, my friend! How awesome is the light in the window shot?! Score one for the photog! What a beautiful couple and you, again, did such a great job of capturing the fun, and serious sides of such a life changing event. Love them!

Posted September 29, 2008 at 11:08 pm | Permalink
  6. Beth said . . .

Wow girlfriend YOU ROCKED THIS!! butt shot - too funny!, Lash shot - just gorgeous, flower shot -yummy details - the couple is so cute. Really ummm can’t get much better!

Posted September 29, 2008 at 11:11 pm | Permalink
  7. --cherry. said . . .

These are amazing Des! I love your wedding sessions — always so classy and yet so fun!! The lash, feet and ring shots are my favs!!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 2:29 am | Permalink
  8. Kim Griffith said . . .

Wow Desiree, These are fantastic! I love your work!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 5:00 pm | Permalink
  9. Jenny McMasters said . . .

Des, if I were getting married again I would hire you to take my pictures! You really do such an amazing job! I love them all!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 5:18 pm | Permalink
  10. Amy said . . .

These are beautiful!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 5:34 pm | Permalink
  11. Jessica said . . .

Love these! The ring shot is fabulous!! As usual, awesome job.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 6:16 pm | Permalink
  12. Fran Paysen said . . .

Just beautiful, your work is always stunning. Love the 4th one and the bride and groom hugging.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 6:34 pm | Permalink
  13. Lana Bell said . . .

Gorgeous! The bride is a stunner!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 7:39 pm | Permalink
  14. Corine Tran said . . .

beautiful images, love your post processing. I love looking at your work!

Posted September 30, 2008 at 8:30 pm | Permalink
  15. TaraMc said . . .

Fantastic work Desiree. Beautiful job with this wedding.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:18 pm | Permalink
  16. Beth Ross said . . .

BEAUTIFUL! I love your wedding pictures! Your processing is so unique. I just love it. My favorite is the 4th one down of the bride. She looks so happy.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 11:41 pm | Permalink
  17. Ryel j said . . .

the ring shot is rocking!! I love this wedding the light is so stellar!

Posted October 1, 2008 at 1:49 am | Permalink
  18. looooove that shoe shot!!!!

Posted October 5, 2008 at 2:43 am | Permalink
  19. ruby said . . .

LOVE LOVE LOVE these images! You are killer with weddings!

The bridesmaids shoe shot is my favorite, wow!!
    Them grabbing her ‘behind’ cracks me up and then the one of the flowers is unique……oh and the one of him kissing her is also gorgeous! Did I leave any out? ;) lol

Really, they are all beautiful.

Posted October 10, 2008 at 12:17 pm | Permalink